Wednesday, April 28

Mums for Mom


And so the countdown begins. . .to Mother's Day (my mom's favorite holiday behind her birthday and Christmas). So, I guess I probably shouldn't get her the same set of flowers I gave her last year, right? In that case, I'll head over to LUSH Fresh Handmade Cosmetics in Aventura Mall to pickup some fun goodies for her. In fact, I heard through the grapevine that they are planning a special Mother's Day Celebration on the big day!

So instead of the same 'ole roses, I'll give her LUSH's mum products -- cute flower-inspired bath bombs and more (which I received to try out). Check out LUSH.com for more information. . .or catch me and my mom at their Mother's day Celebration on May 8th at the LUSH store in Aventura.

See ya there!

No comments:

Post a Comment