Tuesday, April 20

Just in Time for Summer: Miami's First Alcoholic Ice Pops

I'll admit it, I'm still a kid at heart. To this day, I eat Fla-vor-Ice (you know, the flavored icee sticks that were a must-have for your Miami summers) with the enjoyment of a twelve year old. I'm surprised I hadn't come up with the idea of mixing a bit of alcohol with it, but thank goodness someone else did -- well, sorta.

Some Miami folks created FrostShot -- the perfect combination of alcohol and flavored ice. With five flavors such as Caribbean Passion, Extreme Lime and Cherry Bomb and an alcohol content of 10 percent, this is a necessary addition to the beach must-have list. Make your way over to Crown Wine and Spirits in North Miami to try it out for yourself.

Sincerely,
strictlyMIA's newest blogger. . . .Black Bombshell

No comments:

Post a Comment