Thursday, March 25

Wii Love It!

Nintendo recently sent us over the new Wii Fit Plus to check out and we loved its new features! I've owned a Wii now for about two years now and its my favorite console out there after the Nintendo SNES (I had mine until recently but it finally broke...needless to say I was devastated).

One of the first games we bought was the Wii Fit because my mom and I were trying to lose weight in the comfort of our home. I must admit I only lost three pounds but I definitely had fun doing so with all the activities it provides.

Fast forward two years and along comes the Wii Fit Plus, which includes new balance and aerobic games and new strength training and yoga activities . Some of the new added features that I love are the calorie counter and the free run, which lets you run for longer periods of time at your own pace (I was recently training for a 5K and this option helped alot).

To learn more about the Wii Fit Plus, click here.

Note: While Nintendo did send us the Wii Fit Plus, it in no way swayed the fact we've always been a huge fan of Nintendo.

No comments:

Post a Comment